Lead Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 Consultant – Miami, FL
$110,000 - $130,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is seeking a motivated and self-directed Dynamics CRM 365 expert to lead Dynamics CRM 365 projects at a Microsoft Gold Partner specializing in financial services in Miami. The ideal candidate will have a strong financial services, business process and technology background. In this challenging and rewarding role you will have the opportunity to build and lead your own Dynamics CRM 365 team within the company and extend your business analysis and technical skills. The position is a mix of project management, implementation consultancy, presales and managing and mentoring others. Additionally you will meet frequently with senior financial services figures, so strong and confident presentation skills are a must!
- Lead and deliver Dynamics CRM 365 projects through analysis, design, development, testing, training, and deployment activities necessary to deliver superior quality CRM solutions.
- Meet with clients to understand their business and technical challenges and present solutions that address their specific needs.
- Ensure the project supports the client’s goals and expectations, and be willing to make the adjustments to exceed these expectations.
- Scope and design integrations and process flows from outside systems.
- Follow a structured CRM project methodology on all projects to ensure CRM project success.
- Effectively communicate, self-manage, and complete assigned projects and project deliverables in a timely manner.
- Train end users.
- Work with peers and client resources in a team environment to complete tasks, goals, and timelines.
Our client is Microsoft Dynamics CRM Gold Partner specializing in the financial services industry with a global reach. They are looking to expand their presence in North America by taking on committed and motivated Dynamics professionals.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Dynamics CRM/ 365
- Ideally experience of the financial services sector
- Proven leadership skills with demonstrated experience of past project success.
- Expertise in understanding business processes and defining CRM Requirements.
- Advanced knowledge of CRM system solutions using available functionality and platform extensions.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Lead Dynamics 365 Consultant to join a Microsoft Gold Partner in Miami at a vital moment in their corporate growth. The successful candidate will have the chance to really form the Dynamics 365 (CRM) culture of the company, with a view to taking on a future corporate leadership role. This is a fantastic role with excellent career possibilities.