IT Network and Systems Administrator - Watkins Glen, New York, US
$60,000 - $80,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a global manufacturing company seek an IT Network and Systems Administrator to provide overall administration and technical direction to coordinate and maintain all IT requirements. This includes network operating systems, desktop, laptop hardware, software systems, telecommunication, and website modifications.
- Provide first and second level support of main and remote office networks, servers and application environments including Windows Servers 2008R2, 2012R2, 2016, Active Directory, Office 365, MS SQL, Sharepoint, Windows Terminal Server and Microsft Office
- First and second level support of all workstations, network peripheral devices, switches, printers, scanners, VOIP telephony, com devices, physical cabling. Workstation OS from XP to 10.
- Works closely with all IT functional areas to implement operational requirements for new and existing IT systems.
- Plan and implement various hardware and software upgrades including equipment refresh and applications version upgrades, Windows updates and patches. Remove old equipment and perform data migration to new machines.
- Maintain and upgrade website and make modifications as required to keep up-to-date.
- Analyze business processes and match systems hardware/software through development of technical solutions
Our client is a leading manufcaturing company offering great pay and benefits to the right candidate.
- Minimum of 2 experience in this role.
- University or college degree an asset, or equivalent experience/certifications.
- Hands-on experience installing IT hardware and software.
- Excellent knowledge of IT operating systems and server application platforms, especially Windows with Hyper-V and Office 365, SQL.
- Web experience.
- Microsoft certifications preferred, but qualified experience will be considered.
- Must fully and clearly document work procedures. Demonstrate the ability to work effectively in coordination with other team members. Demonstrate a positive customer orientation in service delivery, and be able to think logically and act decisively in critical situations.
This as an excellent opportunity to join a word renowned supply firm in their growing phase and become a key member of their IT team.