Senior Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations Retail Consultant – USA
Job type: Contract
Our client is a market leading Microsoft Dynamics Partner looking for a Senior Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations (Retail) Consultant to join their team on a 6 to 12 month contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing and supporting Dynamics 365 for Operations ERP. In addition, excellent commercial and interpersonal skills are vital for a successful application.
- Implement Dynamics 365 Retail solutions for Omni Channels
- Understand retail business processes and configure the software systems as needed
- Analyze, develop and deliver all relevant documentation
Our client is a global Microsoft Dynamics Partner with multiple locations throughout the United States. They have nearly 600 employees and more than a decade of market leading Dynamics experience.
- Minimum 5 years Dynamics AX experience
- Knowledge and experience of retail business areas e.g. fashion, clothing.
- Presales and commercial experience of large, complex ERP solutions
This is an outstanding option for a Senior Dynamics 365 for Operations Consultant to work with a global Microsoft Dynamics Partner on an extremely rewarding retail project. The role presents an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to further their Dynamics 365 for Operations career whilst benefiting from the collaborative Microsoft Partner working environment. The role is open to US wide candidates and the hourly rate of $125 is highly competitive.