Microsoft Dynamics AX Program Manager - Chicago, Illinois, US
$160,000 - $170,000
Job type: Permanent
A market leading global manufacturing customer is in need of a Microsoft Dynamics AX Program Manager to be based in Illinois. In this role you will be responsible for leading the ERP projects and making sure they are delivered on time and on budget and ultimately successfully.
- Directing and motivating the Project Teams
- Implement and lead an effective project change management process across the ERP program team.
- Development of an effective planning process, including an integrated project schedule that encompasses all aspects for the ERP Program.
- Making timely, effective decisions at the project level and communicating those decisions both up and down the program structure.
- Creating and maintaining a financial management process that incorporates actual financial performance to forecasted performance and justifies all variances.
- Actively directs the development and maintenance of risks and risk events on the execution of a program and its likelihood of success.
My client is a global, market leading manufacturing company with more than a century of experience in providing the highest possible standard service to their clients. They are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics AX Program Manager to join their IT Department and contribute to the company’s illustrious history.
- Minimum 4 years of Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 implementation experience
- Minimum 3 full life cycle implementations
- Experience of managing large teams
- Prior experience in both the business and IT elements of a Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 project
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Personal drive and ambition to progress your career
- Strong customer service emphasis
This is a magnificent opportunity to join an internationally renowned company, committed to continued growth and development, both commercially and technologically. You will report directly to both Global and Regional IT Directors. The customer has global networks and an outstanding track record of success. You will be able to progress your career through gaining experience in a challenging and exciting project management environment whilst receiving a highly competitive salary ($160,000 - $170,000 + benefits).