Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 Technical Architect - Seattle, Washington, US
$140,000 - $160,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is looking for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 Technical Architect. This key, client facing role involves leading 365/CRM projects, building existing and new products using Dynamics 365/CRM, designing the architecture process and leading the development team. This is a FULL TIME ROLE, with little to no travel required.
- Oversee the development architecture process with the engineering team.
- Design and build Dynamics365 solutions that meet client objectives
- Present solution options to industry technology leaders
- Build existing and new Dynamics365 products
- Meet clients to gather requirements, provide technical advice and discuss project updates.
- Build and manage client relationship
- 7+ years of Dynamics 365/CRM development experience
- 4+ years of Dynamics 365/CRM architecture experience
- Experience managing teams directly or indirectly
- Agile Development experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
This is a new position, within a company which is both well established and highly ambitious. You will need to be self-driven, demanding and equally ambitious but in return you will receive an extremely challenging new role, an excellent compensation package and long-term career prospects within the organisation. The company offers full benefits and an informal, yet focused working environment.