Dynamics CRM 2013 Implementation Analyst - Boston, US
$90,000 - $110,000
Job type: Permanent
My client are a leading supplier of processing and packaging equipment. They are about to undergo a Dynamics CRM 2013 implementation and are looking for an experienced CRM professional to join their team. This position will give you the opportunity to head up the CRM implementation and any further CRM projects. The successful applicant may have the chance to build a team of CRM professionals underneath them in the future
My client have over 50 years experience in their industry and are one of the leading names in the distribution of processing and packaging equipment. They have over 250 employees and due to continued sales and growth are looking to implement Dynamics CRM to facilitate future success.
- Upgrade current systems to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, working with internal team and external (VAR) to ensure accuracy and maintain integrity of information.
- Execute various CRM database duties
- Train users how to utilize the CRM system
- Actively work with the sales and service teams to educate, troubleshoot and help understand the key benefits of a CRM.
- Perform various business analysis duties
- Work with internal team and external (VAR) to ensure CRM environment is configured correctly.
- Has supported a CRM system that supports sales and service professionals
- Proficient in Excel including VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables and Up/Downloading from external databases.
- Capable of changing CRM Workflows.
- Capable of writing SQL queries.
- Microsoft Dynamics experience preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity for a CRM professional to head up CRM projects at a CRM end user. Dynamics CRM experience is preferred and excellent communication skills are essential. There is an excellent salary and benefits package on offer. Please message me for more information.