Microsoft Dynamics AX Business Analyst - Boca Raton, US
$90,000 - $110,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a global health retailer, are looking for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics AX Business Analyst to join their team in Miami. The client will pay relocation costs anywhere within the USA.
- Work to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Participate in prototyping new systems to enhance business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Review and analyze effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and work to improve or further leverage these systems.
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of systems analysis in order to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Perform and document cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Create system specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to software engineers.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems.
My client is a global health retailer. They are rapidly growing and are keen to speak with experienced Dynamics AX professionals.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX experience a must
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, accounting, or management information systems and/or 3-7 years equivalent work experience.
- Participation in and leading the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
- Knowledge of systems programming and associated activities.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.
This is a great opportunity for a Dynamics AX Business Analyst looking for a new role in their Dynamics career. The client is establishing a world class in-house AX team, with a view to upgrading to D365 in the near future. The role is open nationwide as the client will pay relocation costs.