Microsoft Dynamics GP Consultant - Baltimore, Maryland, US
$70,000 - $90,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is looking for a Dynamics GP Consultant to join them full time based in their office in Baltimore.
- Managing the implementation of GP through the full project life cycle
- Conducting acceptance testing
- Providing support and training where necessary
- Deliver effective Consultancy throughout the project life cycle
- Work closely with the consultant team on projects related to system enhancements
- Preparation of time and cost estimates for completing projects
- Mentoring junior consultants where required
- Training customer resources to successfully use and maintain Dynamics NAV based Equipment Life Cycle solutions
Our client is based in Baltimore and are looking for someone to lead a GP 2016 upgrade.
- 2+ years Microsoft Dynamics GP/ Great Plains experience
- Excellent knowledge of financial business processes
- Being able to summarize and present solutions/issues in a very concise way
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and produce manuals
- Being able to connect and get things done without hierarchical oversight
- Excellent Communication skills
As a Dynamics GP Consultant you can expect to earn a competitive salary package. This role is great for someone living in/around Baltimore/ D.C.