Microsoft Dynamics GP Consultant - Seattle, Washington, US
$100,000 - $115,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is looking for a Dynamics GP Consultant to join their team full time in Ohio. This is a senior role and candidates should have experience in Payroll and HR modules of Dynamics GP. This will suit someone who has a deep understanding of the Dynamics GP software and a vibrant personality that translates well with clients.
- Gather business requirements from clients and configure Dynamics GP software
- Manage and participate in multiple projects at once
- Complete software installs and updates, via the web and on-site
- Produces end-user and requirements documentation, when requested.
- Leads user training of the new solution implemented within the client environment.
- Provide support to HR/Payroll clients. Be able to update the HR/Payroll clients and internal teams on tax compliance issues impacting their system.
- Design and test software modifications
Our client is a Microsoft Partner based in Ohio and they’re looking to drive their Dynamics GP team forward starting with expanding their team.
- 5+ years Dynamics GP experience
- MS SQL Server knowledge/experience
- Excellent analytical, organizational and people skills
- Strong Payroll and HR experience
- Excellent Communication and Customer facing skills
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves by writing queries, examining data, troubleshooting, writing documentation, etc.
- Being able to connect and get things done without hierarchical oversight
This role is great for someone living in/around Ohio, who has a deep and current understanding of the Dynamics GP product. So if you’re a Dynamics GP Consultant based in (or looking to relocate to) Ohio, get in touch!