Microsoft Dynamics NAV Business Analyst/Project Manager - US
$100,000 - $125,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a leading End User in the Bio-Technology industry based in the Greater Los Angeles Area and they’re looking for a Dynamics NAV Business Analyst/PM to join their team on a full-time basis. They are looking for a candidate to utilize their BA/PM experience to drive the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017.
- Managing the implementation of NAV through the full project life cycle
- Preparation of time and cost estimates for completing projects
- Conducting acceptance testing
- Providing support and training where necessary
- Deliver effective Consultancy throughout the project life cycle
The company is an established End User based in California specializing in the Bio-Technology industry.
- 3+ years Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience
- Being able to connect and get things done without hierarchical oversight
- Being able to summarize and present solutions/issues in a very concise way
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and produce manuals
- Excellent Communication and Customer facing skills
- Experience in the manufacturing industry
This role presents an excellent opportunity for an accomplished Dynamics NAV Professional who is looking to lead a Dynamics NAV Implementation at an established End User to make their mark with an expanding, forward thinking company. As there is no travel time with this opportunity, it really suits someone who isn’t looking for be on the road 24/7!