Microsoft Dynamics NAV Senior Sales Executive - Miami, Florida, US (remote working)
$100,000 - $120,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is an established Dynamics Partner based in New York. They are looking for a Senior Dynamics NAV Sales Executive to join their team on a full time basis. The successful candidate will need to be a personable, highly motivated and client focused Sales Executive who will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities for the client’s software solutions. The base salary and OTE for this role is substantial and as a result our client is looking for a candidate that is incredibly experienced in Sales and IT Sales.
- Selling all Technology Services, ERP AND CRM, specifically Dynamics NAV
- Reporting to National Directors
- Actively engage with key targets, influencers and decision makers within prospect organizations to generate new leads
- Leverage relationships within personal, professional and Partner networks to identify new leads
- Carry out board presentations and commercial negotiations
- Assist in shaping of the product roadmap to address sector issues and innovation
- Meet agreed sales targets
- Maintain strong knowledge of industry trends, advancements in technology, and Microsoft’s product offerings and enhancements
- Drive, monitor and improve sales performance
- Set aside time for self-development by attending training or self-learning on key subjects
Our client is ranked among the top NAV Partners in the United States. They build up long-term relationships with their customers and staff by continuously investing in the quality of their products and services, including providing excellent support and training. They have a strong vertical and have increased their workforce by 30% this year already on the back of new business won.
- 5+ years of Dynamics ERP business development experience
- History of consistent sales achievement in highly competitive markets
- Strong technical aptitude
- Prior experience managing a staff of business development / marketing professionals required
- Management of complex solution sales cycles, ideally with a strong level of structure underpinning the approach, i.e. Target Account Selling
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced ERP Sales Executive to join a rapidly growing team. The base salary, benefits and commission structure are all extremely competitive; which makes this an exciting and rewarding role. So if you’re an experienced Sales Executive with expert knowledge then don’t delay in getting in touch as this role is available immediately!