Dynamics NAV/CRM Sales Executive – Work Remotely with travel
$90,000 - $110,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is an established MS Partner firm with bases across the U.S. and they are looking for a Dynamics NAV/CRM Sales Executive to join their team on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will need to be a personable, highly motivated and client focused Sales Executive who will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities for the client’s software solutions. The base salary. This role will be can be based remotely (with 25%-40% travel) and is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive with Microsoft Partner experience.
- Selling all Technology Services, specifically Dynamics NAV and CRM
- Reporting to National Directors
- Actively engage with key targets, influencers and decision makers within prospect organizations to generate new leads
- Leverage relationships within personal, professional and Partner networks to identify new leads
- Carry out board presentations and commercial negotiations
- Assist in shaping of the product roadmap to address sector issues and innovation
- Meet agreed sales targets
- Maintain strong knowledge of industry trends, advancements in technology, and Microsoft’s product offerings and enhancements
- Drive, monitor and improve sales performance
- Set aside time for self-development by attending training or self-learning on key subjects
The ethos of this company is quality over quantity and that’s what they’re looking for in their staff! Originally from Europe, they’ve maintained a highly-focused business over the years to ensure quality and efficiency. As a result, they’ve adopted many orphaned customers who have been short changed by the large, revolving door type, consultancies. Microsoft regularly turns to them as part of their escalation group for very difficult implementations. By their own standards they’ve pretty much seen (and done) it all!
- 4+ years of business development experience
- History of consistent sales achievement in highly competitive markets
- Strong technical aptitude
- MS Partner/Consulting firm experience
- Client relationship management (CRM) experience required
- Management of complex solution sales cycles, ideally with a strong level of structure underpinning the approach, i.e. Target Account Selling
This role presents an excellent opportunity for an accomplished Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ERP Sales Executive, who is looking to make their mark with a fast expanding, forward thinking company.