Dynamics CRM Systems Analyst - Seattle, Washington, US
$120,000 - $140,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a fast-expanding health and insurance company, seeks a CRM Systems Analyst to work with a high-achieving team to design and deliver high-quality CRM technical solutions.
- Design, develop and deploy Dynamics CRM solutions, including entities, forms, workflows, and dashboards
- Meet with business users throughout the organization to understand their business objectives, technical challenges, and data needs related to the CRM, and develop a plan to solve their problems
- Scope and design integrations and process flows from outside systems into the CRM
- Proactively identify improvement or optimization opportunities based on industry best practices, and present recommendations in a group setting
- Develop and maintain system level artefacts, such as flow diagrams, process diagram, and current and proposed state diagrams
- Develop a support structure that ensures optimal performance and timely issue resolution
Our client offering the right candidate the chance to become a senior member of their rapidly expanding organisation with unparalleled compensation and benefits.
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Informatics, Engineering) or equivalent required
- 1+ year(s') of experience with Dynamics CRM configurations
- 3-5 years in an IT systems environment
- Direct experience on Dynamics CRM implementation teams
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset with problem-solving aptitude
- SQL query writing skills required
This is a great chance for a knowledgeable and passionate CRM Systems Analyst to join an exciting and growing company which offers great benefits while also making a significant difference in people’s lives.