Microsoft Dynamics IT Manager - Coventry, West Midlands, UK
£30,000 - £45,000
Job type: Permanent
My client a leading distributor is looking for IT Manager with Dynamics NAV ERP experience to support their growing IT service needs. The IT Manager will play an active role in the management team responsible for managing, reporting-on and maintaining key IT business solutions.
- Manage and support all IT Services.
- Manager and delegate support ticketing system.
- User training including Dynamics NAV, Sana, Office and Telephony
- Management of the Microsoft NAV ERP ensuring that the system is maintained, processes tested and changes documented.
- Recommend new software and beneficial system changes.
- Management of Servers and Virtual Machines.
- Manage businesses key software contracts, subscriptions, expiry dates and licence requirements.
- Play an active role within the management team reporting to Directors.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach in all areas of responsibility
- Run daily reports using BI software.
- Management of the future BI and Sharpoint projects.
- Manage all external IT contractors, contracts and vendors
- Manage and Maintain SQL for reporting
- Ensure GDPR compliance
My client a distributor and retailer of specialised equipment, they have since 2004 established themselves as a market leader and as a company that brings quality, new and innovative products to the market.
- Previous experience in a IT Management position
- IT project management experience
- Proficient in VMware, Sana, sharpoint and SQL
- A good understanding of BI and efficient in reporting tools
- Dynamics NAV exposure
- Good communication skills
This is a fantastic job opportunity for an IT professional with who wants to explore new challenges, further their career and gain exposure to Dynamics NAV ERP. You can expect to become the in-house expert and to earn a competitive salary and a highly comprehensive benefits package.