AX Support Consultant - London, UK
£30,000 - £45,000
Job type: Permanent
An AX Support consultant is sought after by a leading Dynamics AX end user. They have implemented an impressive AX solution across the business and are now offering the opportunity for to develop a career further within the AX arena.
- Manage the Dynamics AX system
- Provide the company with essential reporting and data analysis
- Develop solutions that improve the efficiency and capability of ERP system users
- Perform financial analyses and implement actions to improve profitability
My client is a leading AX end user who is one of the UK’s leading service providers. They have implemented an extensive bespoke AX solution across the business and are looking to fully utilise the Dynamics AX software to further drive the business forward.
- 2+ years AX experience
- Ability to understand Morph X++ code
- SQL Server experience
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Beneficial Skills:
- Degree educated
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company. It is offering extensive training within AX and the opportunity to gain client facing consultancy skills. It is also offering a salary of up to £45000.