SEO Manager - Vernon, California, US
$80,000 - $100,000
Job type: Permanent
Our Client, a leading Packaging and Logistics company based in Los Angeles are expanding their business and are looking for an exceptional SEO Manager to help expand their brand
This is a strategic and hands on role. As the SME on SEO you will be responsible for planning, executing and reporting B2B SEO initiatives to meet the sales and content targets. Take ownership of maximising engaged traffic to the company’s website You will report directly to the Vice President of Marketing This is a fun, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and you will be given a lot of freedom, responsibility and influence within this role
- Drive SEO best practices about website architecture, UI/UX, content
- Report and evaluate all technical aspects of SEO delivery, clearly specifying requirements and changes that need to be made across digital platforms to improve SEO performance
- Manage and execute SEO strategies/initiatives:
- Onsite SEO review and improvement
- Keyword research
- SEO technical infrastructure review and improvement, working with IT
- Daily management of 3rd party and search engine tools
- Internal linking strategies to increase PageRank distribution
- Grow organic traffic and revenue allied with forecasts and business objectives, including daily optimization of categories, subcategories and campaigns.
- Execute recommended optimization activities for traditional search, as well as mobile, video and image search, proactive in enhancing overall search and marketing performance, and prioritizing according to size of opportunity vs. level of difficulty and cost.
- Use test/control methodology such as A/B split testing, develop and report on testing initiatives related to SEO.
- Develop and publish SEO-focused reporting and analysis.
- Tracking and reporting on SEO-specific metrics and performance.
- Establishing requirements, goals and objectives, tactics and overarching work plans within larger strategic initiatives.
This is privately owned forward thinking company with vibrant 150,000 Sq ft premises in downtown Los Angeles. They have a rapidly growing and sizeable Sales and Distribution business. To help facilitate this growth they are investing heavily in information technology and marketing as a key part of their development
- 3 years +of total work experience in SEO, with at least 1 year at a manager level.
- Highly proficient using a variety of SEO tools & platforms, including Google Search Console, Google Analytics, SEMRush, DeepCrawl, AHREFs, ScreamingFrog, and Google My Business.
- Experience with Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups and formulas)
- Experience working with 3,000 SKUs, or approximately 6K URLs.
- Passionate about digital marketing and SEO, 3 + years Dynamics NAV Development experience
- Previous digital marketing experience in ecommerce strongly desired (Shopify Plus experience, preferred)
- Highly analytical, well organized and creative
- Strong communication skills
This is a great opportunity for a person with a passion for SEO expert to work within a growth industry and make a major impact upon the business. The position offers great flexibility and responsibility.
They offer a highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
We look forward to receiving your resume and discussing this outstanding opportunity in greater detail.