Dynamics AX Integration Specialist - Nottingham, Midlands, UK
£50,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
My client a well-established Gold partner is looking for a Dynamics AX Integration Specialist to join their growing team of Dynamics AX professionals. The role will include integrating key business solutions with Dynamics AX by engaging with key stake holders regarding solution design, requirements gathering, delivering and testing.
- Participate in discussion with key stakeholders on the gaps identified between standard and proposed functionality.
- Functional design and outline specifications for development
- Implement AX solutions using best practice methodologies
- Provide expertise to ensure the integration of custom business solutions with standard and ISV solutions in AX
- Review data transformations from legacy applications
My client is an award winning MS Gold Partner known internationally with over 2000 staff across 18 countries. Established over 28 years ago they have grown year on year and a leader in their field.
- Must have previous experience of integrating AX with other ISV solutions
- A strong background in Dynamics AX integration
- Must have exposure to AX2012 or later versions
- Previous experience delivering solutions/integrations at enterprise level, with MS Partner experience being preferred
- Experience in delivering and documenting complex solutions
- Some exposure to the Microsoft BI stack, including SSRS, SSIS & SSAS
- Good communication skills
This is a fantastic job opportunity for a Dynamics AX Integration Specialist who wants to explore more challenging and rewarding projects while furthering their career within a leading supplier of Microsoft Dynamics. You can expect to earn a very competitive salary as well as a highly comprehensive benefits package.