Microsoft Dynamics CRM Manager – Long Island NY
Job type: Permanent
As a CRM Manager of Sales & Operations , you will be Reporting to the Vice President of sales, this role is focused on improving the sales process for the business, which results in an increased win rate, lead qualifications, and overall revenue. My client is a solid user of Dynamics CRM as their main tool to standardize and improve the sales process for the organization in CRM.
- Business Process Support, Subject matter expert of the sales process.
- Use business acumen, data gathering and analysis, and other sources of information to improve the overall sales process and utilization of the CRM tool.
- Owner of the documentation and implementation of the sales process across all functions of the organization.
- Responsible for Sales Process and CRM Program – defining and managing enhancements for the sales process,
- Sales process review and enhancement for sales processes including Sales Pipeline Management, Lead Generation and Management, and Customer Management etc..
- Provide coaching to the sales force on how to qualify leads utilizing the lead management process and the CRM system.
- Design and provide the training for the sales force on how to utilize and leverage the sales tool (CRM), to become more effective at the sales process.
- Hold regular meetings with the CRM subject matter experts within the sales force, in the field to understand gaps and opportunities to leverage the CRM system
- Break/Fix of System - Work with BAs and prioritize work for system breaks/fixes as well as ongoing enhancements.
- Lead cross-functional projects as needed in order to make improvements to the CRM system/tool.
- Participate in regular meetings with management/leadership to review sales statuses, threats, opportunities, etc…
My client is manufacturing specialist in home décor since 1939.They provide their products to a host of retailers both for interior and exterior home décor.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical competency, minimum in a business/industrial related field.
- Solid experience in Dynamics CRM in relation to improving sales effectiveness.
- 3-5 years’ work experience in a sales management and sales process development role.
- Demonstrated ability to create a business sales process and implement.
- Strong sales business acumen by implementing a lead management process resulting in increased win rate.
- Demonstrated ability to teach/coach others how to sell utilizing a standardized business process and CRM tool
- Demonstrated success implementing a new sales tool with field sales organization with successful adoption
This is a fantastic Job opportunity and should not be passed up by the CRM Project Manager who wants to explore more challenging and interesting avenues and further their career progression with a respected end user.