Dynamics NAV Business Analyst - Phoenix, Arizona, US
$70,000 - $90,000
Job type: Permanent
We are looking or for a Dynamics NAV Business Analyst with an in-depth understanding of Dynamics NAV to join our Phoenix based client. As a NAV Business Analyst you would deliver and shape system enhancements across the NAV platform and be the single point of contact between IT, business and suppliers.
- Be the primary point of contact for the set-up, configuration and management relating to Dynamics NAV.
- Identify areas of improvement and make recommendations for system enhancements.
- Assist with suggested/recommended systems upgrades.
- Work closely with our NAV partner to convert business requirements into technical requirements.
- Provide business analysis and solution modelling while supporting the business in its use and continues development of NAV.
- Identify, support and develop business “experts” in each business area.
- Support the business area 'super users/experts’ to maintain and develop business process documentation and training materials.
- Assist with data analysis and reports.
- Work with the finance department to identify any impact on finance operations of business and IT requirements.
My client is high end manufacturing company with number of prestigious awards shared by only a few others. As an end user of Dynamics NAV my client is looking to keep technology at the forefront of the business and utilize the solution to the fullest.
- Experience with Dynamics NAV 2015 or later versions.
- Dynamics NAV implementation experience in areas of supply chain, finance, warehousing and distribution
- Experience supporting NAV production and warehousing modules.
- A good understanding of finance modules would be advantageous.
- Good communication skills
This is a great job opportunity for a Dynamics NAV Business Analyst looking for a new challenge or a Dynamics NAV Consultant looking for career progression and an attractive salary & benefits package.