Dynamics ERP Supply Chain Business Analyst - Indianapolis, Indiana, US
$100,000 - $120,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a global supply firms seeks an ERP Business Analyst to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 and support Supply Chain functions during the Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation. Post-ERP migration, this person will support the organization as a liaison between IT and the business.
- Lead and facilitate the definition and implementation of an optimum end to end process
- Lead and facilitate the delivery of Project Deliverables required to ensure an effectively functioning ERP system.
- Assist with ensuring business units are ready for ERP systems migrations.
- Work in collaboration with business owners and leaders to provide ongoing review and support of ERP processes
- Keep current with knowledge and expertise critical for success; attend training sessions and workshops.
Our client is a world class supply firm, glowing steadily and investing in the latest D365 software to enhance their business.
- Experience through at least 1 full Dynamics 365/Dynamics AX implementation cycle
- Experience leading the configuration of at least 2 modules within Dynamics 365/Dynamics AX
- Experience with Power BI and or other business intelligence tools
- Demonstrated skills in process re-engineering, process consolidation, and improving process efficiencies
- Experience working to and assisting with the development of Dynamics 365/Dynamics AX implementation plans and budgets
This as an excellent opportunity to join a word renowned supply firm in their growing phase and become a key member of their IT team while working with the latest D365 Software. The company also offers several exciting benefits on top of basic pay.