Dynamics ERP System Analyst - Washington, Washington DC, US
$80,000 - $100,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is looking for system analyst that has experience with discovery requirements, workflow documentation and change management consulting as well as the ability to take over data governance and oversight.
- Manage a region-specific team of specialists and departments to ensure a smooth system implementation
- Take the lead on data conversion and system configuration
- Collaborate business and operational counterparts to ensure data integrity and consistency.
- Report process breakdowns, changes, and resolutions to relevant managers and appropriate. Collaborate alongside regional compliance staff to operate accordingly with business and industry regulations.
- Developing platforms and procedures for visibility of resources, issues, and successes relevant to ERP.
- Support the ERP Director with any ad hoc or department initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or comparable work experience within a relatable function
- ERP implementation or management experience required
- Strong business analysis and/or project management background with a track record of delivering large complex projects.
- Proven IT leadership experience to contribute to the organizational strategic thinking beyond the area of responsibility
- Must have excellent communication and collaboration skills, strong influencer, able to create messages and communication materials for multiple levels
This is excellent opportunity to work on the latest ERP software with a firm offering excellent compensation and benefits to the right candidate.