Microsoft Dynamics IT ERP Support Specialist - US
$80,000 - $100,000
Job type: Permanent
My client is looking for an IT ERP Support Specialist (IFS) on site in Franksville WI. This ERP support specialist will need to have experience in IFS providing tactical support to end users including testing, data maintenance, training and support on one or more functional areas.
- Provides basic tactical support within the ERP system to end users, including testing, data maintenance, training, and support of one or more functional areas, as assigned.
- Performs basic problem identification, defect resolution and training to prevent reoccur-rence.
- Performs basic corrections and data maintenance and may include design specifications. May draft user guides.
- Typically assigned to small projects or a phase of a medium or large project. Provides basic tactical support to define, test, train, and/or support one or more functional areas within the ERP System , as assigned.
- Develops, debugs, and maintains systems, as assigned. Provides basic tactical support to re-search and identify solutions for the daily user queries.
- Tests and implements basic changes, extensions and enhancements to existing ERP applica-tions, programs and reports.
- Prepares basic program specifications and/or system documentation and creates basic front-end user interfaces to new or existing databases.
- Drafts technical process for conversion into end-user documentation, as assigned. Monitors and reports business policy and procedure compliance concerns.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support to IFS users. Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operation requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, designing and developing processes and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cable, op-erating systems, and appropriate software.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, follow-ing design or installation specifications.
- Conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems and to provide technical assistance and support. Develop training materials and procedures, and/or train users in the proper use of hardware and software. Refer major hardware or software problems or defec-tive products to vendors or technicians for service. Other duties as required.
With approximately 25,000 employees worldwide and annual sales approaching $4B, My client are a leading manufacturer of electrical and mechanical motion control products.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience.
- 2+ years in ERP Support
- IFS experience is a must
- Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma within 3 years.
- Computer maintenance hardware and software support experience
This is a fantastic Job opportunity and should not be passed up by the ERP Support Specialist who wants to explore more challenging and interesting avenues and further their career progression in a well-respected End user firm.