Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer - Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
$100,000 - $115,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a Retail End User based in Vancouver and they’re looking for an AX Developer (upgrading to AX 2012) to join their team full time and in house. As an AX Developer the successful candidate will be expected to lead the AX projects as well as being involved with the entire life cycle of the project.
- Lead application deployments and any upgrade as needed
- Involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
- Preparation of time and cost estimates for completing projects
- Mentoring junior developers where required
- Liaise with third party vendors
- Work with system administrators to ensure that core systems are available, scalable and secure per company requirements
Our client is a fast-growing Retail End User who is looking to build on their success by expanding their IT team.
- 2 + years Dynamics AX Development experience
- Experience using development languages that include: Microsoft based technologies such as C#, VB.NET, ASP.Net
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL 2008/2012 and database design
- Experience with general development practices as writing unit tests, using source control, writing basic API documentation, following standards guidelines, etc.
This role will be based mostly at a fixed location in Vancouver, so it’s perfect for any Dynamics AX Developers who aren’t looking to be on the road 24/7. This role presents an excellent opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer to really have a significant input in an expanding retailer.