Microsoft Dynamics Senior Java Developers – Indianapolis
$90,000 - $110,000
Job type: Permanent
My client are urgently on the lookout for local Senior Java Developers. They’re looking for someone that excels in a team environment, working as part of their Architect group with a focus on middle tier to back end. Someone that's self-driven but team oriented open to collaborative environments will fit great here. Able to take things and run with them to complete is key with a role of this calibre.
- Passionate about coding and writing clean code.
- Very detail oriented especially when it comes to testing their own code
- Experienced maintaining an advanced level of development standards and methodology
- Provides guidance to other project teams. Mentors and coaches junior developers
- Keeps up to date with industry best practices and trends.
This is working for a reputable end user in the IT & financial service sector. Known for its strength and character, this may be the company to make these opportunities possible for you. On the job or participating in one of the many community activities, you'll know you are making an impact on the communities they serve and a difference in peoples’ lives.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Eight years of relevant experience in the IT industry with 4+ years’ experience in Java devel-opment.
- Experience and expertise in: System Architecture, Java development, Design Patterns, OO Design
- Full stack development experience with enterprise applications
- Experience with project planning techniques utilizing best practices methodology
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Critical thinking skills and excellent problem solver
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. as we do not sponsor
This is a fantastic Job opportunity and should not be passed up by any Java developer who wants to explore more challenging and interesting avenues and further their career progression in a well-respected IT/Financial firm.