Microsoft Dynamics CRM Architect - Lead Consultant - New York, US
$110,000 - $127,000
Job type: Permanent
As a CRM Architect, you will be required to translate corporate & business unit requirement into guidance documents to assist & align their ongoing CRM implementation.
With approximately 25,000 employees worldwide and annual sales approaching $4B, My client are a leading manufacturer of electrical and mechanical motion control products.
- Translate corporate and business unit requirements into guidance documents to assist in the implementation of CRM and ongoing use of the system.
- Work with business team to fully leverage CRM solutions. Identify key features in CRM which will help the sales team achieve sales growth.
- Support CRM solution functional sessions; assist with developing solutions which are aligned with company corporate and individual business objectives.
- Define standardized CRM business processes and reporting standards.
- Develop training material. Conduct ongoing training sessions.
- Manage the review of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements as part of an overall CRM implementation.
- Provide support to business intelligence and other business needs relative to business ana-lytics.
- Assist with the design and execution of testing plans to ensure a stable, high-quality solution is delivered.
- Be a subject matter expert on CRM
- Domestic (US) and International travel will be required to support CRM project scoping and testing events.
This is a fantastic Job opportunity and should not be passed up by the CRM Architects who wantss to explore more challenging and interesting avenues and further their career progression in a well-respected end user firm.