Microsoft Dynamics CRM Business Analyst – Long Island NY - US
Job type: Permanent
As a CRM Business Analyst, you will be required to analyse a client’s requirements, design a solution and manage its implementation; including developing some of the components and managing the customer’s expectations.
My client is manufacturing specialist in home décor since 1939.They provide their products to a host of retailers both for interior and exterior home décor.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of business experience with demonstrated use of analytical skills
- Experience supporting Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications i.e. Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce.com
- Experience communicating with multiple teams: i.e. senior management, project management and IT Governance and third party implementation partner
- Experience documenting the current (as-is) processes and preparing the future (to-be) state diagrams
- Out of the box thinker with the ability to create detailed functional and technical requirements
- Familiar with UX design principles
- Hands-on experience with the ability to create reports using SQL query language
- Knowledge of the testing lifecycle with the ability to create test plans, test case scenarios
This is a fantastic Job opportunity and should not be passed up by the CRM business Analyst who wants to explore more challenging and interesting avenues and further their career progression with a respected end user.