Dynamics ERP Quality Assurance Analyst - Washington, Washington DC, US
$90,000 - $105,000
Job type: Permanent
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a fast-growing expanding energy company in Washington, D.C. Our client seeks a Quality Assurance Specialist who will be involved in the implementation and ongoing support of their Enterprise Systems.
- Design and execute test plans for the assigned project. Record and document results and compare to expected results.
- Detect software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected and generate historical analysis of test results.
- Maintain software defects in the defect tracking system and test execution of code in various environments under varying conditions.
- Collaborate with business owners and stakeholder to understand business needs, processes project specifications and data sources
Our client is a rapidly growing and innovative energy company which seeks an ERP Quality Assurance Analyst to join their growing ERP team. They offer a very competitive salary as well a huge number of benefits for the right candidate within a very friendly working environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Systems.
- At least 2 years IT experience
- Proven experience in successfully executing all aspects of Quality Assurance phase of SDLC.
- Experience with a range of ERP systems such as AX and Power BI desirable