Microsoft Dynamics AX/ 365 Senior Developer Analyst - Washington, US
$110,000 - $130,000
Job type: Permanent
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a fast-growing expanding energy company in Washington, D.C. Our client seeks an AX Developer who will be involved in the customization, development and support of the current 2012 system before the planned upgrade to the latest AX 365 FO.
- Facilitate the customization, development and maintenance of AX 2012 R3
- Own AX Solution Architecture in partnership with senior members of the Network and Infrastructure team
- Assist with the planned 2019 upgrade to the latest AX 365 FO
- Work within the ERP project team and IT Director to design and implement innovative solutions
- Maintain positive relationships with the companies end users and vendors; limited project-based travel to operating sites may be required
Our client is a rapidly growing and innovative energy company which seeks a Senior AX Developer to join their growing Dynamics team. They offer a very competitive salary as well a huge number of benefits for the right candidate within a very friendly working environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Systems.
- 3+ years’ Microsoft Dynamics AX experience.
- Experience with AX Solution Architecture, including SQL Server, Virtual Servers and performance optimization
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with all levels of staff
This is an exceptional opportunity to work on the latest Dynamics AX 365 FO system within a fast-growing firm who are offering an extremely competitive salary and full benefits.