Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator - San Antonio, Texas, US
$70,000 - $90,000
Job type: Permanent
The successful candidate will be responsible for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM System, developing, administering, and supporting Microsoft Dynamics CRM. This is a great role for someone located in/around San Antonio TX – or willing to relocate – and is looking to join a friendly team that provides you with all the tools to learn and grow.
- Perform all system administration tasks related to Dynamics CRM, Management Reporter, and other financial systems, including creating and maintaining users, access set-up and entitlements, managing and performing maintenance procedures, and other related tasks
- Generate standard and ad-hoc reports to support accounting, financial, and auditing processes
- Provide end-user training and support related to Dynamics CRM systems
- Responsible for accounting project management including setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring status, and reporting on progress of projects
- Identifies opportunities and implements process improvements including internal controls, forms, procedures, policies and systems to streamline processes while fully meeting the compliance requirements and proper accounting principles.
- Research software solutions to assist accounting management in selection processes and business decisions.
- Coordinate with users, IT, and vendors for issue resolution and maintenance/upgrades of financial applications.
- Track and resolve business/technical software issues in a timely manner
Our client is a well-established end user in the Security Industry based in Texas. They pride themselves on being a friendly and welcoming environment with a community feel for their staff, winning numerous external awards and being part of many local projects.
- 3 years’ minimum experience with Dynamics CRM
- Being able to summarize and present solutions/issues in a very concise way
- Excellent Communication and Customer facing skills
- Being able to connect and get things done without hierarchical oversight
This is an exciting opportunity for a Dynamics CRM Administrator who lives (or is looking to relocate) in San Antonio TX and wants to join a well-established organization that values its staff – which is reflected in the salary and benefits package. You will be joining a company that really puts the emphasis on their employees; striving to create a fun, positive and productive working environment.