Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer – Based in Los Angeles CA
$130,000 - $150,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is an established end user with bases across the U.S. and internationally and they are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer to be part of a new and exciting team, with the opportunity to team lead. Our client is looking for candidates at a senior level and they pride themselves on staff retention and invest heavily in their staff, which is reflected in the high base salary.
- Responsible for the development phases of full-cycle Microsoft Dynamics AX implementations
- Mentoring junior developers where required
- Providing supervision, support and training where necessary
- Perform unit testing
- Ensure corrective maintenance of MS Dynamics AX modules
- Complete customer Presentations (sales and delivery)
- Work closely with the consultant team on projects related to system enhancements
Our client has a large technology practice providing technology software and services and a multitude of advisory services. They continue to evolve and expand their capabilities—adding new services, enhancing technical proficiencies, and extending geographic reach of various organisations.
- 5+ years Dynamics AX development experience
- Hands-on experience with multi-phase, multi-country, enterprise-wide AX implementation with focus on presales/business development as well as engagement delivery Professional experience in .NET technologies such as WPF, WCF, ASP.NET, ADO.NET
- Be based in/willing to relocate to Los Angeles CA
- Knowledge of BI technologies used in AX projects (SSRS, SSIS, etc.)
- Being able to connect and get things done without hierarchical oversight
- Excellent Communication and Customer facing skills
Our client is looking for a Sr Dynamics AX Developer to work in their office in Los Angeles CA. They are looking for a Senior Developer, which is reflected in the generous salary package (up to $150,000). So if you’re a Dynamics AX developer living in (or wanting to relocate to) LA and really want take your career to the next level, please get in touch!