Dynamics ERP PROJECT MANAGER - Las Vegas, Nevada, US
$60,000 - $80,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is offering a junior Project Manager the chance to take a huge leap in their career and manage a region-specific team of specialists and departments to ensure a smooth system implementation of their new NAV system.
- Manage a region-specific team of specialists and departments to ensure a smooth system implementation.
- Champion the use of NAV among various departments to properly collect accurate and clean data.
- Manage all the training documentation pertinent to NAV processes as well as standard operating procedure documentation.
- Collaborate business and operational counterparts to ensure data integrity and consistency.
- Report process breakdowns, changes, and resolutions to relevant managers and appropriate departments.
- Collaborate alongside regional compliance staff to operate accordingly with business and industry regulations.
- Developing platforms and procedures for visibility of resources, issues, and successes relevant to ERP.
- Support ERP Director with any ad hoc or department initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or comparable work experience within a relatable function
- ERP implementation or management experience required; NAV experience a plus
- Strong business analysis and/or project management background with a track record of delivering large complex projects.
- Proven IT leadership experience to contribute to the organizational strategic thinking beyond the area of responsibility
- Must have excellent communication and collaboration skills, strong influencer, able to create messages and communication materials for multiple levels.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a young and dynamic company at the start of their growth phase and become a senior member of their ERP team. They are offering excellent compensation and benefits to the right candidate.