Junior .NET Developer – Opportunity to work with and learn NAV/B365BC 2018 - Dallas, US
$50,000 - $70,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client, an expanding entertainment company seeks a Junior .NET developer to take a huge step forward in their career by helping to implement the latest NAV/B365BC 2018 software. They are offering a unique opportunity for a junior developer to get involved with all aspects of software development lifecycle and testing.
- Work with senior team-members to define system requirements, modify, customize and maintain NAV/B365BC
- Assist and learn applications including NAV/B365BC, LS retail and Microsoft SQL
- Collaborate and work with senior team-members within the engineering team
Our client is an ambitious and fast-growing company within the entertainment industry who is investing heavily in the latest NAV/B365 Software. They are offering a very competitive salary with full benefits within an exciting working environment as well as the opportunity to travel to conferences, shadow senior developers be provided with extensive training.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent software experience
- Basic knowledge of .NET stack, PHP, SQL and Web servers
This is a great chance for a passionate junior .NET developer to be an influential part of the companies NAV/B365BC 2018 upgrade. The company is offering a competitive salary and full benefits for the right candidate as well as the chance to take a huge leap in their career.