Dynamics NAV/D365BC Software Engineer - Dallas, US
$100,000 - $115,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client, an expanding entertainment company seeks a Senior Software Engineer to play a major role within their corporate team. This position will involve working with the latest technology to facilitate an exciting upgrade to the newest 2018 NAV/B365BC software.
- Development, customization, testing and support of enterprise solutions.
- Administer applications including NAV/B365BC, LS Retail and Microsoft SQL.
- Provide guidance to department team members and business partners on the new NAV/B365BC Software
- Collaborate, mentor and work with junior individuals and the heads of departments to identify problems and create solutions.
Our client is an ambitious and fast-growing company within the entertainment industry who is investing heavily in the latest NAV/B365 Software. They are offering an extremely competitive salary with full benefits within an exciting working environment as well as the opportunity to travel to conferences and further develop your career.
- At least 3 years NAV Development experiment and programming knowledge including C/SIDE, .NET and SQL.
- Strong ERP and Systems Knowledge
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Beneficial Skills
- LS Retail and Jet Reports
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience required.
- PHP, PowerShell
This is a great chance for a knowledgeable and passionate Dynamics NAV/B365BC software engineer to take ownership of the company’s NAV system and be a vital part in the upcoming upgrade. The company is offering an extremely competitive salary and full benefits for the right candidate.