Dynamics ERP Project Manager - Sacramento, California, US
$70,000 - $90,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a rapidly growing retailer, is currently looking for a NAV Project Manager to join their growing team to lead their greenfield Dynamics NAV implementation.
- Manage several projects and define scope based on requirements
- Assisting with the management of budgets and timeframes
- Managing a comprehensive and timely handover from the sales team
- Regular monitoring and reviewing of project progress against plan and budget - adapting the project plan where needed
- Utilising Project Management methodology
- Providing project management guidance to all key stakeholders – acting as the point of communication
- Ensuring quality checks are carried out at regular intervals throughout the project
- Ensuring project related documentation is updated and delivered on time
My client is a rapidly growing retailer. They have grown from 10-150 people in under 2 years and are continuing their rapid growth. They are investing heavily in technology and are implementing Dynamics NAV ERP.
- 2-3 years Project Management experience preferably Dynamics Nav
- Must have ERP Project Management experience
- Knowledge and experience of structured project management methodologies and experience of managing multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Personal drive and ambition to progress your career
This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager looking to advance their Dynamics career with a rapidly growing retailer. There is the opportunity to work with Dynamics NAV as long as you have ERP Project Management experience.