Dynamics Great Plains (GP) Specialist - Detroit, Michigan, US
$70,000 - $90,000
Job type: Permanent
World class manufacturer and distributor requires a Dynamics Great Plains Specialist to join their Dynamics GP team. Working in a dynamic and collaborative team environment, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing best practices for the Great Plains system.
- Maintain optimal system availability and proper interfaces to other key systems
- Responsible for upgrades and module implementations
- Identify issues and provides training on new processes and modules
- Provide design, installation, monitoring, and maintenance
- Create, provide and maintain Microsoft Dynamics GP reports
- Act as the internal GP expert.
- Manage third part relationships (vendors, VARs)
We are representing a global manufacturing and distribution company. They are keen to speak with knowledgeable and ambitious Dynamics GP Professionals.
- 2+ years Dynamics GP experience
- Working experience of SQL
- Preferred knowledge:
- Sales Pad and the Sales Pad application suite
This is an excellent opportunity for an established Dynamics GP Professional to join a forward-thinking Dynamics GP environment. The role offers the chance to be a key member of a team looking to maximize use of their GP system.
The role offers a highly competitive salary as well as a full benefits package of health, PTO and 401k.
We look forward to receiving your resume.