Microsoft Dynamics NAV Solutions Architect - London, UK
£65,000 - £80,000
Job type: Permanent
My client, a leading Microsoft Gold Partner who is looking for a Dynamics Navision Solutions Architect to take a hands on approach in solution development & functional analysis. This is a pivotal role and an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly developing business area.
- The Solution Architect will lead the delivery of our Microsoft Dynamics NAV solutions and have an exceptional understanding of Dynamics NAV technical and functional capabilities.
- Lead the design and development of sector specific templates to enhance the out of the box functionality.
- Be responsible for ensuring pre-sales engagements are delivered with the same rigour and attention to detail as client engagements.
- Ensure progress updates are communicated.
- Broad knowledge of technical capabilities of Dynamics NAV, including appropriate certification.
- Broad understanding of software development lifecycle, development management, release management, data migrations, cut-over planning and early live support.
- Broad knowledge of functional capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Excellent communication skills.
- Expertise in providing both standard and development solutions in a Microsoft Dynamics NAV environment
- Ability to lead engagements and present to the key stakeholders.
- Previous experience in a Senior or Lead Consulting role.
- Experience of large scale Dynamics NAV implementations
- Adept at Business Requirement Analysis with a focus on reducing development effort and simplifying delivery
- Pre-sales experience
This is a fantastic job opportunity for a Dynamics NAV Solutions Architect who wants to explore opportunities to further their career within a leading supplier of Microsoft Dynamics. You can expect to earn a very competitive salary with a highly comprehensive benefits package.