Business Intelligence Specialist -Relocation package offered!! - Miami, Florida, US
$80,000 - $95,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client has a global reputation as one of the worlds leading companies in travel retail. They are implementing a new ERP system (Dynamics AX) and are driving forward their company using technology. They are looking for a BI Specialist to take ownership of the Business Intelligence projects within their organization.
- Leading the design, configuration, development, release management, and operational support of the BI analytics and reporting infrastructure
- Partner closely with Business associates, data owners, and stewards to lead the consumption side of the data warehouse program to drive quality, reduces risk, and achieve value for the resources expended to conduct it.
- Review business intelligence and reporting requirements for the functionality and data needed. Model effective, accurate and easy access to data; translate business functional and information requirements into semantic structures; design suitable reporting templates, and solution patterns for delivery and consumption.
- Provide report and dashboard performance tuning expertise.
Established for over 30 years they have built up a global reputation as one of the world’s leading speciality retailers.
Operating across five continents with a worldwide network, their state-of-the-art technology has enabled them to become a global leader in their field.
To help facilitate increasing growth they are investing heavily in information technology and see growing their IT function as a key part of their development
- 2+ years of experience working with database, reporting, and business intelligence solutions
- Strong SQL and BI experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent in relational database concepts and flat file processing concepts
- Must be knowledgeable in software development lifecycles/methodologies
- Must have strong presentation and collaboration skills and can communicate all aspects of the job requirements including the creation of formal documentation
- Strong problem solving, time management and organizational skills
- Desired Skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Dynamics AX/ ERP experience
This is a great opportunity for a talented, energetic BI Specialist to take ownership of all Business Intelligence projects within the company. There will also be the opportunity to work with Dynamics AX/ 365. Additionally, the company is extremely proud of its working environment and culture and is regularly voted as a leading place to work.
The Benefits package includes • Health • Vision • Dental • Life insurance • 401k
We look forward to receiving your resume and discussing this outstanding opportunity.