Senior AX Finance Consultant - Chicago, Illinois, US
$100,000 - $130,000
Job type: Permanent
An international MS Gold Partner with an innovative Dynamics product has won many new projects in 2015 and are looking to recruit on the back of this success.
This role will involve leading AX projects from start to finish and therefore my client urgently requires an experienced Dynamics AX/ Axapta 2012 finance consultant.
- Undertake business analysis.
- Provide Presales support
- Produce Gap/Fit Analyses
- Carry out training for clients when necessary.
- Preparation of time and cost estimates for completing projects.
- Document software change requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of software as new versions are released.
- Undertake internal training where appropriate.
- Undertake presentations and demonstrations to prospective clients
- Seek opportunities for further business with existing accounts.
- Manage client relationships effectively
- Mentoring junior consultants where required.
Our client is a leading international Gold Partner and member of Microsoft's inner circle. With projects on an international basis our client is looking for a senior AX consultant to head-up projects in Chicago.
- Excellent AX/ Axapta 2012 Consultancy experience (ideally AX 2012 certified in finance)
- Ideally AX project management experience
- Excellent business acumen
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
As a Dynamics AX/ Axapta consultant you can expect to earn a competitive salary, bonus and a highly comprehensive benefits package. Flexibility will be offered. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced consultant to join a well-established company.