Microsoft Dynamics AX Consultant-Retail -Relocation Package on offer - Miami, Florida, US
$80,000 - $95,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client has a global reputation as one of the worlds leading companies in travel retail. Due to a new implementation they are looking for a Dynamics AX Consultant with Retail experience to join their team to help them transform and further grow their market share.
- Understand the overall processes throughout the Retail and Supply Chain function and provide Functional and Technical expertise of Dynamics 365
- Responsible for implementing enhancements, configuration changes, reports and integrations within 365 to meet business objectives
- Partner with the business units to develop an understanding of their business processes, assess end user needs and evaluate proposed system related projects.
- Utilize expertise of application features to recommend solutions that meet business requirements
- Test the accuracy and completeness of all enhancements and customizations of Dynamics 365
- Reviewing and partnering with Retail and Supply Chain to resolve any production support issues that may arise
Established for over 30 years they have built up a global reputation as one of the world’s leading speciality retailers.
Operating across five continents with a worldwide network, their state-of-the-art technology has enabled them to become a global leader in their field.
To help facilitate increasing growth they are investing heavily in information technology and see growing their IT function as a key part of their development
- Minimum 3 years with Dynamics 365/AX 2012 Retail and Supply Chain.
- Minimum of 3 years Retail POS experience with Dynamics AX 2012
- Experience with POS terminals, peripherals, printers and payment terminals
- Participation in at least 2 full-cycle implementations of Dynamics AX 2012
- Strong analytical, customer service and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Functional implementation, optimization and support experience for a large Retail/Distribution Organization across North America
- Business or technology related BA/BS or job equivalent
This is a great opportunity for a talented, energetic Dynamics AX Retail Consultant to develop their career knowledge of Dynamics 365 for Operations. Working closely with the CIO and a team of AX specialists to help configure and implement their new AX ERP. This is perfect opportunity for someone who is ready to take on key responsibility for their vertical and progress their career to the next level Additionally, the company is extremely proud of its working environment and culture and is regularly voted as a leading place to work.
The Benefits package includes • Health • Vision • Dental • Life insurance • 401k
We look forward to receiving your resume and discussing this outstanding opportunity.