Microsoft Dynamics AX Consultant-Trade & Logistics -Relocation package offered!! - Miami, US
$80,000 - $95,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client has a global reputation as one of the worlds leading companies in travel retail. Due to a new implementation they are looking for a Dynamics AX Consultant with T&L experience to join their team to help them transform and further grow their market share.
- Analyze, configure, test and implement Dynamics AX 2012/D365 Trade & Logistics modules
- Work with the business to facilitate the implementation and support of Dynamics AX Trade and Logistics modules, inclusive of design, configuration, testing and training
- Working in a small team to assist internal end users by defining solutions and directing integration requirements into the ERP
Established for over 30 years they have built up a global reputation as one of the world’s leading speciality retailers.
Operating across five continents with a worldwide network, their state-of-the-art technology has enabled them to become a global leader in their field.
To help facilitate increasing growth they are investing heavily in information technology and see growing their IT function as a key part of their development
- 2+ years Microsoft Dynamics AX experience (including AX 2102 R2 and R3)
- Experience of full lifecycle implementations of Dynamics AX
- Deep functional knowledge of the Trade & Logistics modules
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience with Supply Chain or Material Management including Inventory Management, Procurement and Sourcing, Import and Export, Product Information Management, Advanced Warehouse Management (WHS) and Master Planning
- Dynamics 365 for Operations experience
- POS subsystem experience beneficial but not essential
- Business or technology related BA/BS or job equivalent
This is a great opportunity for a talented, energetic Dynamics AX Trade & Logistics consultant to develop their career knowledge of Dynamics 365 for Operations. Working closely with the CIO and a team of AX specialists to help configure and implement their new AX ERP. This is perfect opportunity for someone who is ready to take on key responsibility for their vertical and progress their career to the next level Additionally, the company is extremely proud of its working environment and culture and is regularly voted as a leading place to work.
The Benefits package includes • Health • Vision • Dental • Life insurance • 401k
We look forward to receiving your resume and discussing this outstanding opportunity.