Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer - Relocation Package on offer!! - Miami, Florida, US
$80,000 - $95,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client has a global reputation as one of the worlds leading companies in travel retail. Due to a new implementation they are looking for a Dynamics AX Developer to oversee code development for a large scale AX implementation and upgrades. Currently utilizing AX 2012 they about to implement D365 FO. You should have deep technical and functional knowledge of Microsoft AX 2012 and related applications
- Develop applications solutions within Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Develop solutions using X++ and Morph X
- Undertake the design, coding, testing, releasing the code, and AX support
- Design, develop and execute data migration methods
- Ensure that all application development deliverables are quality assured
- Create and maintain appropriate systems documentation, processing and servicing calls – utilising SSRS and SQL reporting methods
- Work collaboratively with relevant stakeholders, act as the go to individual for all Dynamics AX needs
Established for over 30 years they have built up a global reputation as one of the world’s leading speciality retailers.
Operating across five continents with a worldwide network, their state-of-the-art technology has enabled them to become a global leader in their field.
To help facilitate increasing growth they are investing heavily in information technology and see growing their IT function as a key part of their development
- 2+ years Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009/2012 experience
- Experience in Dynamics AX X++ and Morph X development
- Experience in developing .Net for Dynamics AX platform
- Strong experience developing solutions using Microsoft SQL server and SQL reporting services (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field
This is a great opportunity for a talented and detail orientated Dynamics AX Developer to gain valuable new implementation experience. The company is extremely proud of its working environment and culture and is regularly voted as a leading place to work.
The Benefits package includes
• Relocation • Health • Vision • Dental • Life insurance • 401k
We look forward to receiving your resume and discussing this outstanding opportunity.