Dynamics Applications Development Manager - San Jose, US
$130,000 - $150,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a leading Dynamics ERP Partner looking for a Development Manager to Manage a team of Dynamics ERP Developers.
- Coordinates applications development activities through direct and indirect staff.
- Partner with business and technology leadership to define, prioritize and achieve strategic objectives related to approval application development projects and platforms.
- Identify opportunities to deliver business value through business process improvement, organizational change and/or technology integration.
- Analyze project risks, costs, and benefits and make relevant recommendations to business and technology leadership team.
- Manage end-to-end application scoping, sizing, estimating, analyzing cross-impacts, planning, development, implementation and post implementation maintenance and support.
- Directs development teams in the areas of scheduling, technical direction, future planning and standard development practices.
- Participates in budgeting and capital equipment processes and quality improvement activities for the development organization.
- Implement best practices to ensure that all core IT functions are fully documented, supportable, and in compliance with applicable regulations.
- Ensure systems are kept at current software levels and evaluate the costs/benefits of upgrades for applications.
- Coordinate the formal functional and performance testing processes.
- Develop processes and tools that encourage continuous performance improvements.
- Regularly communicate the status of application development to all impacted stakeholders, set expectations and manage team members.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Our client are a rapidly growing Dynamics ERP Partner looking for an experienced Development Manager to co-ordinate all development tasks. The role will involve managing a team of 12 on shore developers and the role will report directly to the CEO.
- Experience of managing a team of Application Developers
- Knowledge of designing, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Demonstrated track record of delivering multiple complex projects on time and within budget
- Extensive knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills
- Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike.
- Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units