Dynamics NAV / Navision Specialist - Claremont, California, US
$70,000 - $100,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is looking for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV professional to join their team in North Carolina on a full time basis. They are upgrading to NAV 2016 and are looking for a candidate to be the lead on the implantation and then move into more of a support analyst role. This is a great opportunity for a Dynamics NAV Specialist/Support Analyst based (or looking to relocate) in North Carolina.
- Manage the daily performance of the Navision Operating System
- Project lead on all NAV upgrades and implementations
- Monitor and maintain processes within the divisions
- Responsible for implementation and daily management of EDI system
- Support colleagues in their day to day business operations, questions, issues and project implementation
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities
- Develop training materials and procedures, or train users in NAV system
- Liaison with parent company IT technical services
- Work with service providers to insure integrity of hardware and software and proper maintenance is performed in NAV and EDI systems
- Support and maintain SQL database
Our client is established international End User based in North Carolina.
- 3+ years Dynamics NAV experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Being able to summarize and present solutions/issues in a very concise way
- Being able to connect and get things done without hierarchical oversight
- Excellent Communication and Customer facing skills
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Specialist based in North Carolina to really have a significant input to the running/implementing of Dynamics NAV in a continuously expanding company.