Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365FO Snr. Developer - USA Wide - REMOTE - New York, US (remote working)
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a global retail focused Microsoft Gold Partner, is currently looking for a REMOTE Dynamics AX/D365FO Snr. Developer to join their well-established and growing team. The Dynamics AX/D365FO Snr. Developer will be responsible for converting functional requirements into customizations using .NET and AX native programming languages, assisting in the design and development of deliverables identified through conversations with system analysts, end users, and clients. The role can be executed remotely from anywhere in the United States.
- Create and modify AX/D365FO reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Customize AX/D365FO using .NET, X++
- Architect and develop AX/D365FO gap/fit solutions.
- Perform debugging and testing of all AX code and assist with any issues related to production or development environments.
- Execute all phases of software development to include design and planning, development, unit testing, QA testing, installation, deployment, and support.
- Develop in AX 2012 using X++, SSRS, .NET and C# development languages.
My client is a world class provider of professional consulting services. They are rapidly growing and are keen to speak with experienced Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365FO professionals.
- 3 years of development experience using X++ and MorphX IDE in AX/D365FO
- Experience working in Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 and C# / X++ development languages.
- Experience with both overlaying and extension methodologies for customizing Dynamics 365.
- Understanding of Dynamics 365 Model Split.
- Understanding of Form Patterns.
- Experience in building and deploying Dynamics 365 deployable packages for both core Dynamics 365 and RetailSDK.
- Familiarity working with Visual Studio Team Services or Team Foundation Server for version/source control.
- Experience in building and consuming of Data Entities (OData).
- Experience with Data Import / Export Framework (DIXF).
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business or technology related BA/BS or job equivalent
Our client is a significant ISV and MS Gold Partner, looking for the brightest and best Dynamics AX/D365FO professionals to progress their careers as their Dynamics AX/D365FO Practice develops.
Not only will you be working with the latest version of the software, you will also receive continual professional training and education, enabling you and your career to grow exponentially.
We look forward to receiving your resume and discussing this outstanding opportunity.