Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant - Houston, Texas, US (remote working)
$110,000 - $130,000
Job type: Permanent
As a CRM Functional, you will be required to translate corporate & business unit requirement into guidance documents to assist & align their ongoing CRM implementation.
My client are a top Microsoft Gold Partner with over 120 employees in Houston Texas and other neigh boroughing states. They have a speciality in providing niche solutions in Dynamics CRM, AX, NAV, GP and SharePoint.
- Translate corporate and business unit requirements into guidance documents to assist in the implementation of CRM and ongoing use of the system.
- Work with business team to fully leverage CRM solutions. Identify key features in CRM which will help the sales team achieve sales growth.
- Define standardized CRM business processes and reporting standards.
- Develop training material. Conduct ongoing training sessions.
- Customisation of Dynamics CRM
- Provide support to business intelligence and other business needs relative to business ana-lytics.
- Assist with the design and execution of testing plans to ensure a stable, high-quality solution is delivered.
- Become a subject matter expert on CRM
This is a fantastic Job opportunity and should not be passed up by a CRM Functional Consultant who wantss to explore more challenging and interesting avenues and further their career progression in a well-respected Microsoft Partner.