Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ Navision Functional Consultant - Houston, Texas, US (remote working)
$110,000 - $135,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is seeking a skilled Dynamics NAV Functional Consultant to join their team full time from their office in Houston Texas. As a NAV Consultant you can expect to manage the whole project life cycle from pre sales, gathering the initial requirements and architecting a solution through to implementing and providing training.
- Managing the implementation of NAV through the full project life cycle
- Carry out training for clients when necessary
- Preparation of time and cost estimates for completing projects
- Communicate effectively with the Project Manager to enable projects to be delivered efficiently
- Deliver effective Consultancy throughout the project life cycle
- Provide technical advice for the sales team
- Undertake presentations and demonstrations to prospective clients
- Assist with the closure of new sales and manage existing accounts
- Provide support to customers when needed
- Mentoring junior consultants where required
Conspicuous is the most established Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV and Dynamics CRM Recruitment Agency.
- 3+ years Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience
- Excellent Communication and Customer facing skills
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and produce manuals
- Having in-depth knowledge of any of the following is desirable: Manufacturing, Advanced Warehousing, Job Costing, and Financial granules in NAV
- Being able to summarize and present solutions/issues in a very concise way
- Being able to connect and get things done without hierarchical oversight
As a Dynamics NAV Functional Consultant you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (up to $135K + bens) and a highly comprehensive benefits package. Flexibility will be offered when you are not on client site i.e. homeworking options are available. This role presents an excellent opportunity for an accomplished Microsoft Dynamics NAV Functional Consultant who is living (or looking to relocate) in Texas and to make their mark with a fast expanding, forward thinking company.