Production Manager - San Francisco, California, US
$120,000 - $150,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client who are a leading electronic manufacturing company are looking for a Production Manager to join their growing team.
- Implement and maintain the production schedule
- Work with Manufacturing to plan and establish work schedule inside the machine shop
- Coordinate flow of the products among various departments downstream to manufacturing
- Work with Purchasing and outside vendors to prevent any probable delay of the purchased and the outsourced items
- Ensure “on-time” shipment of orders are met at all times
- Communicate and inform other managers of any delays in the schedule
- Direct and coordinate employee activities within the department
- Help with the staffing and training requirements
Our client is a leading electronic manufacturing company with over 25 years experience in their field.
- Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of five Production Management experience
- Ability to effectively read, write and verbally communicate.
- Ability to work independently under general guidelines and supervision.
- Requires computer literacy to include word processing, spreadsheet and relevant software applications capabilities.
- Effective interpersonal skills