Dynamics NAV/ D365 BC Project Manager - Phoenix, US (remote working)
$100,000 - $120,000
Job type: Permanent
Are you looking for an exciting NAV Project Management opportunity with a successful MS Partner? My client are looking for someone to manage large scale, Greenfield project through the full lifecycle and ensuring all parties expectations are kept.
This role will offer you the chance to work for one of the market leading Dynamics suppliers with a global client base. You will be kept up to date with the latest NAV technologies and there will be opportunities to get certified.
- Driving referenceable customers
- Successfully manage customer expectations, budget, scope of services, and quality of deliverables.
- Guiding and mentoring project team members
- Responsible for driving projects forward
- Effective internal and external verbal and written communication
- Maintain appropriate level of client facing project time
- A good understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Previous experience working within a Project management role
- Good knowledge of various methodologies
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proven ability to manage all parties expectations
- Comfortable working both on your own and part of a team
- Willingness to continue learning
This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager looking for a new role in their Dynamics career. You will be offered continued tuition to keep your knowledge up to date with the latest technologies including up to D365. This position gives you creative freedom managing all aspects of new projects and ensure they are delivered to the highest standard.