Dynamics NAV Service Lead – based in Texas
$140,000 - $165,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a Microsoft Partner based in Texas and they are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Service Lead to join their team on a full time basis. The successful candidate will need to have an expert knowledge of Dynamics NAV systems, as well as experience in project management. The job breaks down as follows - 30% lead project execution and management, 30% sales support and account management, 30% personnel and practice management, 10% content creation.
- Manage resource schedule and group utilization
- Guide and develop staff. Perform QA on projects
- Overall responsibility for client service and project performance
- Support sales team on opportunity pursuits
- Must deliver an executive presence and have strong presentation skills.
Our client is an award winning Microsoft Partner with bases all over the US and clients across the globe.
- 10+ years ERP experience
- US Citizen
- Be based in/willing to relocate to Texas
- Extensive knowledge of Dynamics NAV systems
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent Communication and Customer facing skills
This is an amazing opportunity for an ambitious candidate who is looking to mark their stamp on a continuously growing and expanding Microsoft Partner. Having to manage 15 people is a highly skilled job, which is reflected in a substantial base salary of up to $165,000 with a bonus structure and benefits on top. With a modest travel time of 10-15% (all in the local area) this is a perfect role