Dynamics NAV Application Analyst - New York, New York City, US
$60,000 - $80,000
Job type: Permanent
A leading distribution company is seeking a NAV Application Analyst, with strong Reporting experience, to join their team. The company seeks an individual who specializes in NAV and report writing and appreciates a broad range of project opportunities.
- Strong relational database and SQL Query writing skills
- Hands on experience with TSQL development: Stored procedure, Triggers, and automation
- Perform unit, integration and functional testing to verify reports meets specifications and requirements.
- Leading efforts to maintain the integrity of the Database, including ensuring that the data is accurate.
- Creating complex database queries and reports, as needed using Microsoft Access and other BI solutions.
Our client is a distribution company based in New York with 150 users.
- 3+ years of experience building reporting solutions
- Ability to gather detailed value-driven business requirements
- Highly skilled at writing reports using SQL Reporting Services
- Understands Power BI capabilities and how to build and publish dashboards
- Ability to maintain solutions in source control such as Team Foundation Server or Visual Studio Team Services
- Capable of creating custom reports in Dynamics NAV
This is an excellent opportunity for a NAV support specialist with reporting experience to take ownership of the NAV system.